Article No :995 | April 5, 2013 | by UX Magazine Staff
We're giving away five copies of Gothelf's new book (co-written with Josh Seiden as part of "The Lean Series" curated by Eric Ries) Lean UX: Applying lean principles to improve user experience.
To enter, all you need to do is answer a question for us: In five words: what is UX?
There are three ways to enter:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says, "Hey @uxmag, <your answer>. Do I win a copy of Lean UX? http://uxm.ag/160".
- Replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine's email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click 'Subscribe to list'.
Note: If, and only if, you've already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to [email protected].
Five winners will be chosen from the valid entries. The contest ends on Friday, April 19th.