Win This Book! Evil by Design
Last week, Chris Nodder shared some thoughts on the ethical questions raised by persuasive design, the subject of his new book, Evil by Design: Interaction design to lead us into temptation
Today, we're launching a contest to give away five copies.
Nodder has a question for you to answer. Answering will enter you into a contest to win the book.
What’s the most deceptive interface you’ve seen online, and is it good or evil?
There are three ways to enter:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Use the paste the following text into a tweet "Hey @uxmag, <your answer>. Do I win a copy of Evil by Design? http://uxm.ag/19v"
- Replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine's email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click 'Subscribe to list'.
Note: If, and only if, you've already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Five winners will be chosen from the valid entries. The contest ends on Friday, August 30th.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
UX Magazine was created to be a central, one-stop resource for everything related to user experience. Our primary goal is to provide a steady stream of current, informative, and credible information about UX and related fields to enhance the professional and creative lives of UX practitioners and those exploring the field. Our content is driven and created by an impressive roster of experienced professionals who work in all areas of UX and cover the field from diverse angles and perspectives.