Win This Book! Evil by Design
Last week, Chris Nodder shared some thoughts on the ethical questions raised by persuasive design, the subject of his new book, Evil by Design: Interaction design to lead us into temptation
Today, we're launching a contest to give away five copies.
Nodder has a question for you to answer. Answering will enter you into a contest to win the book.
What’s the most deceptive interface you’ve seen online, and is it good or evil?
There are three ways to enter:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Use the paste the following text into a tweet "Hey @uxmag, <your answer>. Do I win a copy of Evil by Design? http://uxm.ag/19v"
- Replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine's email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click 'Subscribe to list'.
Note: If, and only if, you've already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to email@example.com.
Five winners will be chosen from the valid entries. The contest ends on Friday, August 30th.