Article No :1675 | March 10, 2017 | by Jerry Cao
Enterprise UX Virtual Summit 2017 just wrapped up two weeks ago and now all 15 webinars are available for free.
Hosted by the enterprise collaborative design platform UXPin, the online conference set a world record as the largest UX event ever. 31,000+ people registered and 11,000+ attended across four days.
The conference focused on overcoming the challenges of designing complex B2B products in established organizations. Topics included scaling UX, creating design systems, standardizing UX process, improving enterprise usability, evangelizing design culture, overcoming legacy technology, and more.
Top practitioners and leaders shared enterprise UX best practices from recent projects. The speakers were handpicked from IBM, SAP, True Ventures, Khosla Ventures, HP Enterprise, Asana, Core Logic, and other organizations.
"We are undoubtedly in the midst of an enterprise product renaissance. A free online conference was our way of sharing the best industry lessons with folks who might otherwise miss out due to travel and cost issues."
— Marcin Treder, CEO of UXPin
The 20 speakers included:
- Irene Au - Design Partner at Khosla Ventures
- Jeff Veen - Design Partner at True Ventures
- Leslie Witt - Head of UX for Small Business Products at Intuit
- Lou Rosenfeld - Information architecture legend and founder of Rosenfeld Media
- Amanda Linden - Head of Design at Asana
- Andrew Sandler - Director of Product Design at Groupon Merchant
You can watch all 15 sessions for free here.