THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSES!
UX Magazine and Morgan Kaufmann Publishers are giving away five copies of Mike Kuniavsky’s new book, Smart Things: Ubiquitous Computing User Experience Design. To read an article by the author and download an excerpt from the book, check out the UX Magazine article about the book.
We'd like to hear your answer to this question:
What UX topic are you most interested in reading about?
There are three ways to enter the contest:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says, "Hey @uxmag, I'd like to read about <your answer>. Do I win a copy of 'Smart Things’? http://uxm.ag/gs". You can click this link to automatically create the tweet.
- Replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine's email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click 'Subscribe to list'.
Note: If, and only if, you've already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to [email protected].
Five winners will be chosen at random from amongst the valid entries. The giveaway ends on Friday, December 24, and winners will be announced the following week.