Win a copy of "The Mobile Frontier"
This contest is now closed.
As we're constantly looking for ways to make UX Magazine more relevant to your interests, we're curious to hear your answers to the following question:
What UX topic are you most interested in learning or reading about?
Entering the contest is easy- respond in one of two ways:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says, "Hey @uxmag, I'm interested in <your answer>. Do I win 'The Mobile Frontier’? http://uxm.ag/ui".
- Replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Five winners will be chosen at random from amongst the valid entries. The giveaway ends on Friday, June 22nd, and winners will be announced the following week.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
UX Magazine was created to be a central, one-stop resource for everything related to user experience. Our primary goal is to provide a steady stream of current, informative, and credible information about UX and related fields to enhance the professional and creative lives of UX practitioners and those exploring the field. Our content is driven and created by an impressive roster of experienced professionals who work in all areas of UX and cover the field from diverse angles and perspectives.