Win a Copy of "Quantifying the User Experience"
UX Magazine and Morgan Kaufmann are giving away five copies of Jeff Sauro and Jim Lewis’ new book, Quantifying the User Experience: Practical Statistics for User Research. To read about a specific formula for quantitative UX decision-making, check out Tuesday's UX Magazine article by the book's authors.
To enter the contest to win a copy of the book, share your answer to this question:
What is the job title of the most senior UX person at your company?
There are three ways to enter the contest:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says, "Hey @uxmag, <your answer>. Do I win a copy of Quantifying the #UX? http://uxm.ag/x0".
- Replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine's email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click 'Subscribe to list'.
Note: If, and only if, you've already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to email@example.com.
Five winners will be chosen from amongst the valid entries. The giveaway ends on Friday, August 31st.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
UX Magazine was created to be a central, one-stop resource for everything related to user experience. Our primary goal is to provide a steady stream of current, informative, and credible information about UX and related fields to enhance the professional and creative lives of UX practitioners and those exploring the field. Our content is driven and created by an impressive roster of experienced professionals who work in all areas of UX and cover the field from diverse angles and perspectives.