Win a Copy of "Playful Design"
UX Magazine and Rosenfeld Media are giving away five copies of John Ferrara’s new book, Playful Design. To read about how to use playtesting to ensure games present the right level of challenge to be interesting without being aggravating, check out the UX Magazine article about the book. You can also get a 15% discount off the purchase of the book by using the coupon code "UXMag" at checkout.
We'd like to hear your answer to this question:
Aside from salary, what's the most important factor that determines whether you enjoy your job and want to stay with the company? Or if you're an employer of UX professionals, what factor seems to be the most important to retaining staff?
There are three ways to enter the contest:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says, "Hey @uxmag, <your answer>. Do I win a copy of Playful Design? http://uxm.ag/v5".
- Replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine's email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click 'Subscribe to list'.
Note: If, and only if, you've already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to email@example.com.
Five winners will be chosen from amongst the valid entries. The giveaway ends on Friday, July 6th.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
UX Magazine was created to be a central, one-stop resource for everything related to user experience. Our primary goal is to provide a steady stream of current, informative, and credible information about UX and related fields to enhance the professional and creative lives of UX practitioners and those exploring the field. Our content is driven and created by an impressive roster of experienced professionals who work in all areas of UX and cover the field from diverse angles and perspectives.