UX Magazine and Morgan Kaufmann are giving away five copies of Jeff Sauro and Jim Lewis’ new book, Quantifying the User Experience: Practical Statistics for User Research. To read about a specific formula for quantitative UX decision-making, check out Tuesday’s UX Magazine article by the book’s authors.
To enter the contest to win a copy of the book, share your answer to this question:
What is the job title of the most senior UX person at your company?
There are three ways to enter the contest:
- Make sure you’re following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says, “Hey @uxmag, <your answer>. Do I win a copy of Quantifying the #UX? https://uxm.ag/x0”.
- Replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you’ve ‘liked’ UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine’s email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click ‘Subscribe to list’.
Note: If, and only if, you’ve already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to [email protected].
Five winners will be chosen from amongst the valid entries. The giveaway ends on Friday, August 31st.