THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED
We'd like to hear your answer to this question:
What UX topic are you most interested in reading about?
There are three ways to enter the contest:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says, "Hey @uxmag, I'd like to read about <your answer>. Do I win a copy of 'Simple and Usable’? http://uxm.ag/f9". You can click this link to automatically create the tweet.
- Replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine's email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click 'Subscribe to list'.
Note: If, and only if, you've already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to [email protected].
Five winners will be chosen at random from amongst the valid entries. The giveaway ends on Friday, October 1st, and winners will be announced the following Monday.