Are you interested in online UX training classes? Win a license for Justinmind Prototyper
Justinmind has generously offered three free perpetual licenses for Justinmind Prototyper (worth $495) to UX Magazine readers. If you're interested in winning one of these licenses, help us out by answering this question:
Are you interested in paid online training classes about UX subjects? If so, what subjects?
There are three ways to enter the contest:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says either of these:
- "Hey @uxmag, I'm interested in training on <subject(s)>. Do I win a Justinmind Prototyper license? http://uxm.ag/ir". You can click this link to automatically create the tweet.
- "Hey @uxmag, I'm not interested in online UX training. Do I win a Justinmind Prototyper license anyway? http://uxm.ag/ir". Automatically generate this tweet by clicking here.
- If necessary, replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine's email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click 'Subscribe to list'.
Note: If, and only if, you've already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three winners will be chosen at random from amongst the valid entries. The giveaway ends on Friday, April 15, and winners will be announced the following week.