Michael Hartl's Ruby on Rails™ Tutorial for beginners is your complete video guided tour of modern Rails web development!
Top Rails expert and author Michael Hartl walks you through the entire Rails development process: installing and setting up Rails, designing Rails applications with MVC and REST, building dynamic pages, coding effectively in Ruby, implementing registration and authentication, adding social features, even testing and deployment.
Just watch and learn with this video tutorial. You’ll find expert insight, modern best practices, and step-by-step instructions for solving real-world problems.
- Video courses that are organized into short, self-contained lessons–you’ll learn key skills in under an hour
- Track your progress as you follow clearly defined learning objectives
- Follow along as your instructor shows exactly how to get great results in your real-world environment
Table Of Contents
- Over 75 lectures and 19.5 hours of content!
- Watch top Rails developer Michael Hartl guide you through the process of building a complete Rails 3 web application using today's best practices for MVC and REST design, layout, Ruby coding, security, testing, deployment, and more;
- Master core Rails concepts, including the Model View Controller design pattern;
- Learn how to master key Rails techniques, including REST, security, data modeling, messaging and more;
- Also covers RSS, search, caching, social features, performance, testing, refactoring, and real-world deployment.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!