- just php not mySqlhe just explain what is my sql but didn't show code or teach something about it
- Poor courseMore examples needed, very basic
- Really BasicIt helps you going trought the basics only
- mySQLChapter 2 was slapped together with very basic information. No real tutorials on actually integrating PhP with databases.
- MehWhat do you expect from a free course? You get what you pay for. Taking the tutorial at php.net will give you a better understanding.
- Upon course completion...This course was very good, did exactly what it promised to do and gave a very basic yet practical insight into PHP and MySQL. Thanks Author.
- Love it!This course contains all the basics of PHP, but there is one difference between it and other PHP tutorials. Everything is explained in such a way that even a child could learn PHP from it. Most other tutorials are confusing, and hard to understand, but with this course this is not a problem.
- pretty much useful stuff for basics.....
- Good for absolute beginnersThis course is suitable for someone with no prior programming experience.
- Very useful, simple to understand and complete.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
Most Popular UX Seminars
Design products that fit your audience & match what they want. Design better products by using personas & scenarios. - Susan Weinschenk
In Part II of this C# course, you'll learn the basics of C# and .Net programming. - Pearson
5 lectures from top founders and CEOs. Get social media training for your business! - Dan Martell
Learn how to make apps for you and your business with out any programming - John Bura
Dominic Orr, CEO of Aruba Networks, describes his experience applying the HP way to a startup environment. Orr speaks ab - Dominic Orr
Expert advice on making 3D models, textures, animations & levels using industry standard software - Jayesh Ranavaya
7 lectures from top founders and CEO's about how to hire for your startup! - Startup University
Learn the art of SEO and Web Marketing. SEO expert shows you the techniques needed to boost your sales - Infinite Skills
Get an overview of the What, Why and How of web and ecommerce user experience design and find out how to learn more. - Dr. Deborah J. Mayhew