Dreamweaver—The go-to web design tool for creative professionals. Expert video trainer, artist, and designer Geoff Blake introduces you to the world of Dreamweaver and web design in this monster 10-plus hour training course, packed with tricks, techniques, and hands-on tasks—made specially to be an easy, non-jargonny approach for Dreamweaver CS3 and CS4 users.
Master key concepts and explore the array of possibilities, particularly in the world of Cascading Style Sheets with Geoff Blake as your guide. You’ll not only learn the secrets and master the techniques, but you’re sure to have a whole lot of fun along the way!
Table Of Contents
- Over 104 lectures and 7.5 hours of content!
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to use Dreamweaver confidently.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!