In this 7+ hour course you learn the basics of C# and .Net programming, including an introduction to classes and objects, control statements, methods and arrays. This course also introduces LINQ to Objects and the List collection.
Table Of Contents
- Over 49 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- In this 7+ hour course you learn the basics of C# and .Net programming, including an introduction to classes and objects, control statements, methods and arrays.
- Learn to work within the Visual C# 2010 Express IDE
- Understand the basics of classes and objects
- Learn about core programming concepts including control statements, methods, and arrays
- Begin working with Microsoft's LINQ to Objects technology
- IT Professionals interested in enhancing their programming skills
- ExcellentJust finished Part I. Ordered Parts II and III before finishing the first course. I also purchased the accompanying book on Amazon. It's an invaluable resource. The content is professionally produced and I like the way the lectures focus on dissecting actual code, instead of discussing abstract concepts. I particularly recommend this course for folks who have some knowledge of C# (or VB) but who want to dive into some of the more advanced features.
- Excellent Course!I enrolled in this, and the other two parts of the Deitel C# course as a review of my knowledge of C#. I am very pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the content and quality of instruction. Had I been a student without any prior knowledge of C#, the pace and depth of this course would definitely have taught me enough to begin programming in this language.
- This Course is ExcellentIf you work through the technical glitchs of the user interface you will find the course a great value.
- Example code not easily foundso far I'm not too happy with this. the content seems thorough, so they get three stars for that. however when I went to find the examples to download and install, I can't find them, and nothing in the course content tells me where they are. I sent email to support and so far all I've gotten is an auto-response telling me it could be 48 hours before I get a reply!
- Well organized and informative
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
Most Popular UX Seminars
Design products that fit your audience & match what they want. Design better products by using personas & scenarios. - Susan Weinschenk
In Part II of this C# course, you'll learn the basics of C# and .Net programming. - Pearson
5 lectures from top founders and CEOs. Get social media training for your business! - Dan Martell
Learn how to make apps for you and your business with out any programming - John Bura
Dominic Orr, CEO of Aruba Networks, describes his experience applying the HP way to a startup environment. Orr speaks ab - Dominic Orr
Expert advice on making 3D models, textures, animations & levels using industry standard software - Jayesh Ranavaya
7 lectures from top founders and CEO's about how to hire for your startup! - Startup University
Learn the art of SEO and Web Marketing. SEO expert shows you the techniques needed to boost your sales - Infinite Skills
Get an overview of the What, Why and How of web and ecommerce user experience design and find out how to learn more. - Dr. Deborah J. Mayhew