Table Of Contents
- Over 22 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- No nonsense 'how to' beginning classThe instructor was excellent, the material was thorough and it has provided me with a great start. I will definitely be seeking out more courses from David.
- Build a mobile site in a weekThis course does exactly what it's title implies. I already had a pretty solid knowledge base for building full size websites when it came to my attention that now I needed to learn how to build mobile web sites. Honestly, after 2 days of this course, I had already built my first mobile site. He really cuts right to the meat and potatoes, offers clear and concise information in an enjoyable format. On top of that, the instructor is only an email away and answers your questions very quickly. What a great buy for $35!
- Made jQuery Mobile simpleI was able to construct the site as per the lecture notes but also include php as well as custom css as I went along. This is a really great course to learn jQuery mobile from scratch and would recommend it to beginners as well as seasoned web devs who are taking the plunge with mobile sites.
- Great introduction to mobile sites and jQuery MobileThis was a great, easy-to-follow class, probably great for someone with minimal HTML/CSS experience. If you're already an experienced developer familiar with HTML and CSS, you may find it a bit tedious, but it's still worth it for the intro to jQuery Mobile and some of the discussion around the elements of mobile sites in general.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!