Are you looking to learn some of the more advanced features in the latest Google Analytics? We have the course for you. Designed by Webucator, a global training partner, this course covers all of the best activities to get you started. And it's packed with readings, trainer presentations, and exercises!
This fast-paced, advanced Google Analytics training class covers some of the more advanced features of Google Analytics, including RegEx, advanced segmentation, intelligence alerts, custom reporting, event tracking, virtual page views, Ecommerce tracking, and custom variables. This Google Analytics training class includes many hands-on interactive exercises, ensuring that students who complete the course will be able to productively use the covered features on their own website right away. While this class is more technical than the Introduction to Google Analytics class, much of the material covered will be interesting to business and marketing people as well as to web developers.
This course is based on the new Google Analytics interface and has been updated to match the latest changes.Class Goals Learn to set up intelligence alerts. Learn the difference between advanced segments and filters. Learn to create advanced segments. Learn to build custom reports. Learn the difference between virtual page views and event tracking. Learn to generate virtual pageviews. Learn to set up event tracking. Learn about custom variables. Learn the best practices for using custom variables. Learn about subdomain and cross-domain tracking. Learn about Ecommerce tracking.
Table Of Contents
- Over 62 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Very informativeThis course goes very in-depth with a lot of applicable knowledge. I would highly recommend this course for anyone looking to get a better understanding of Google Analytics.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!