BUILD YOUR FUTURE…WHILE PROTECTING THEIRS.
The User Experience (UX) Designer 2, working under minimal guidance, actively advocates the development and optimization of user-centered solutions aimed at differentiating Westfield’s value proposition over its competition. UX Designers 2 typically work on medium-to-large assignments in terms of size and complexity. A UX Designer 2 is focused on discovering user-centric perspectives and incorporating them into solution designs, advocating these perspectives with business stakeholders and other IT functional areas, and acumen in business/insurance/finance and/or technology/systems. This role utilizes a variety of tools and techniques: user research, user-centered solution design, information architecture, and design validation.
Desired Qualifications/Experience/Certification/Education (in order of importance)
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience.
- 3+ years experience planning projects and approach of moderate size and/or complexity.
- Experience analyzing problems and developing strategies for resolution gained through previous work assignments.
- Experience providing advice and consultation to peers and stakeholders.
- Strong oral, written, and/or visual communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills including experience collaborating with a variety of business and IT peer and leader levels.
Westfield offers a Total Rewards program that focuses on compensation, benefits and wellness, and includes perks like 401(k), pension plan, annual incentive, education reimbursement, flex-time, onsite fitness center and casual dress. Work-life balance, recognition, and learning and career development are all part of a rewarding career with Westfield Insurance.
To learn more about Westfield and the opportunities available, please visit us at http://www.westfieldinsurance.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.