- Working closely with business and product team in product research and planning
- Designing flows, low fidelity wireframes, prototypes and pixel perfect production ready interfaces
- Build/maintain design system for entire platform
- Refactor existing designs and create new products from scratch
- 2+ years of experience in UX
- 1+ year of experience in UI and visual design
- Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator/Adobe XD or similar software skills
- Invision/Framer/Axure XD or similar software skills
- Some experience with HTML, CSS is a plus
- Experience with interactions and animations design is a plus
Salary & benefits
The salary is up to €25,000 per year before taxes. In Lithuania this would be around €1,600 per month after taxes.
We also offer employee stock options, gym subscription, remote work with a flexible schedule and any equipment you would need for work. All this is possible if you’re okay to work from 10/11am to 18/19 in GMT+2 and attend daily 11am online standup meetings. We also have team gatherings in Kaunas office up to 3 times a year.
So, you want to apply?
Great! Send something about yourself (a CV, LinkedIn profile or just a short letter) telling why would you like to join.