Do you believe that great user experience is a competitive advantage, and want to learn how to design your own product? Ever had a great idea for a web or mobile app, but didn’t really know how to start? Or are you wasting a lot of time and money on freelancers that aren’t producing the results you’re expecting?
This step by step course takes you from the idea stage into creating a simple and intuitive user experience blueprint. There is no theory involved, and no use of design jargon. In this course, I demonstrate how I move from the idea stage and through the various steps of designing the user experience, then I provide you with actions to follow at the end of each step. No creative skills needed, and no design tools required. Just a pen and paper or a whiteboard and markers, and you’re all set to go.
By following the simple steps provided in this course, you’ll create your user experience in one week!
Table Of Contents
- Over 22 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- How to write user stories that capture the main scenarios of using your application
- How to create a high level map that summarizes the vision behind your idea
- How to create a list of screens and design user flow diagrams
- How to model core entities and attributes of the application
- How to create screen requirements
- How to sketch high level user interfaces
- How to add details and annotations to the UX sketches
- How to sketch and prototype mobile apps
- and much more..
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!