PDF-Writer.NET component is designed to provide developers with an easy-to-use tool for creating standard PDF file from their applications. We have designed PDF-Writer.NET on strict guidelines of Adobe PDF Standards and .NET graphics standards. This makes it very easy to use and program. It hides the complex structure of PDF files behind a simple object model that allows creation of complex PDF files with few lines of codes. The Visual Studio .NET programmers can leverage their current programming language (C# or Visual Basic .NET) when programming for PDF-Writer.NET.
We have designed PDF-Writer from basic blocks. It is written in 100% managed C#
and doesn't require any third-party DLLs. With intelligent design PDF-Writer.NET is one of the most innovative, powerful and fast, Standard PDF file generation component designed for Visual Studio .NET.
You can also purchase 100% Source code
for complete control and flexibility in your application development process.Distribution of PDF-Writer.NET component is Royalty Free.Features
- Easy to use PDF Graphics class (similar to GDI+)
- Compression to reduce size of PDF file.
- Encryption (40/128 bit)(User and Owner Passwords, User Access Permissions). Built in encryption and hash algorithm.
- Support for generating Digitially Signed PDF.
- AcroForm Framework : Support for Button, CheckBox Field, ComboBox Field, ListBox Field, RadioButton Field, TextField.
- Layers & SubLayers : Support for Layers & SubLayers (Optional Content Groups). An optional content group is a dictionary representing a collection of graphics that can be made visible or invisible dynamically by users.
- Support for Patterns (Tiling & Shading).
- Full Unicode support.
- 14 Standard PDF Fonts (Built-in).
- Local font files.
- TrueType Fonts.
- Support for TTC (True Type Composite) fonts.
- TrueType Fonts from System.Drawing.Font
- Type1 Fonts.
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean Fonts (CJK Fonts).
- Font embedding and Sub-Setting.
- RichText formatting.
- Line, Lines, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Circle, Polygon, String, TextBox, Bezier curves, Splines, Image, Path, Link, Note, Clipping Area.
- System.Drawing.Color, RGB Colors, CMYK Colors, Web Colors, Grayscales, 141 Predefined Colors.
- Text State , CharSpace, Text-Render-Mode, Subscript, Superscript.
- Barcodes Framework - Codabar, Code-11, Code-128, Code-39, Code-39 Extended, Code-93, Code-93 Extended, EAN-128, EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Supplement 2, Supplement 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, PostNet.
- Imaging Framework with native support for BMP, JPEG, GIF, EMF, PNG, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF.
-Image masking, Transparency.
-Tiff To PDF Conversion.
-CCITT G4 image compression.
-DEFLATE image compression.
-DCTDecode image compression.
-Processing of Image with ColorSpace support.
- AcroForm Framework - Support for Button, CheckBox Field, ComboBox Field, ListBox Field, RadioButton Field, TextField.
- File attachment and File link.
- Support to generate PDF in single pass as you add page to document.
- Viewer preferences.
- 100 % Managed C# Assembly.
- Use with WinForm and ASP.NET application.
- Small deployment assembly.
Microsoft .NET Framework v1.0 or v1.1 or v2.0 or v3.0 or v3.5 or v4.0 or later. Support
If you require any support for PDF-Writer.NET. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
. All support requests are answered on the same business day.
Microsoft .NET Framework v1.0 or v1.1 or v2.0 or v3.0 or v3.5 or v4.0 or later.
| || |
Your payment is securely processed by our partner, Avangate. Who is Avangate