Intersection. The place that Business and UX collide. Join us in Denver, for a unique interaction with Business and UX professionals, at the Curtis Hotel. There are a limited amount of tickets available so Register today. Early Bird Pricing available for a limited time. Registration ends August 10th!
UX Mag is here to help facilitate growing relationships that will help you grow your organization. The role that you play either as a UX professional or as a business professional isn’t important. It is the experience that you would like to achieve. How can we work together to build better businesses utilizing UX strategies? What ways can UX be utilized within your organization? As UX professionals what are the other areas that your expertise is needed?
- Amanda Linden: Head of Design, Asana
- Nate Clinton: Managing Director, Cooper
- Marcin Treder: CEO UXPin
- Robert Berris: VP Digital Strategy, 352 Inc
- More to Come!
Help us drive the UX conversation forward. In the small group breakouts, we'll identify all of the issues that are most important to you and quickly organize them into dozens of working sessions. Bring your biggest business and UX challenges, share your expertise, and tap into the experience of other leaders. Go deep on just a few topics or buzz around learning and contributing to the work of many different issues. What matters is that you'll manage your experience. The output of these sessions will drive Friday afternoon's UX Debate session.
August 25th & 26th, 2016
Denver, Colorado- The Curtis Hotel
Company Leaders/ Managers/ Entrepreneurs:
- Ideas how to Utilize UX Professionals to enhance your customer’s overall experience
- When the concepts of UX are put into practice, how that can help multiple parts of your organization
- Meet face to face with industry leaders and have them show you UX solutions for some of your business problems
UX Practitioners/ Designers/ Leaders
- Learn about the issues that organizations are experiencing and how can these issues be solved through different UX implementations.
- Hear experiences from industry as well as business leaders.
- Opportunity to interact with business leaders that are interested in utilizing UX in their organization.