User Experience Designer (Interaction Design) -- YUJ Designs
- Work independently with the client (multiple stakeholders) to diagnose business needs
- Create interaction design wireframes: Provide insightful UI solutions to business challenges and design robust UI structures based on business and user insights.
- Partner with user researchers to drive research to find user needs
- Work as a design lead to manage all interaction design activities including visual design co-ordination with global designers
- Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by strong usability principles and rationale
- Team up with the backend development people to ensure your design gets translated well – as a final product
- Manage communication at all levels and project deliverables
- Hands-on experience of all usability processes
- Proven ability to plan and conduct UX Design activities independently
- Eye for details with strong knowledge of visual design principles
- Experience designing types of UI (Website, GUI, Web, tablet, and Mobile applications)
- Familiarity with various UI technologies
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication, management, negotiation, presentation and client relations skills
- 3 to 8 years of solid industry experience
Send your latest resume and portfolio to email@example.com
About YUJ Designs
YUJ Designs’ consulting services has enabled organizations to gain competitive advantage by implementing thought-through user experience (UX) strategies that had direct impact on their product and business success.
Our staff trained in various disciplines - human factors engineering, product design and visual communication - provide end-to-end user experience design consulting services. With an average 10+ years of global consulting experience, our consultants provide value worldwide.
Be it conducting quantitative or qualitative user research, informing design strategy or executing effective detailed design we make sure to drive the design thinking for our customers.
Ideal candidate get to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Applicants must have substantial experience creating or redesigning scalable visual systems for websites, mobile smart-phones, and handheld systems like iPad and tabs.