Idean is a unique user centric design company. We provide customer-driven user interface design, holistic research, market analysis and innovation services. We love digitalization of business processes. Idean creates world-leading digital concepts, applications and platforms for web, mobile and integrated industry systems.
We are currently seeking for HTML Front-End Developers to join our team in Palo Alto, CA.
We require you to believe firmly that you can change the world by implementing unique user experiences. You deliver what you promise and exceed expectations. You’re creative and positive when working as a part of our specialist team, but you can also take responsibility independently. You understand the importance of user experience and its implications on website development. You are comfortable with rapid prototyping and HTML development and the relevant helper libraries such as jQuery. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your development skills you are able to implement the concepts and complex services designed by our UX experts into perfectly functioning, responsive, high-performance websites.
The ideal candidate with +2-4 years of experience can:
- Independently design and develop websites using HTML/HTML5 according to specifications handed to you by our design team or clients.
- Work in constant dialogue with our design team to fulfill all the design requirements.
- Work independently or with a group of developers either on-site with a client or at our office.
- Consult our customers and partners, and find the best solutions to even their most demanding needs.
- Build durable co-operation with our customers and always act in their best interest.
- Support our sales and production teams.
- +2-4 years of experience
- Portfolio that represents a range of developed websites.
- Strong knowledge of website development.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
You’re able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment. You work well under pressure. We offer you an opportunity to join us in creating the future of user experience: digital services & products that change the world.