Tuple Health discovers, designs, and builds ways for healthcare providers to deliver better care at a lower cost. Our tools and advice improve quality of care at the scale of physician networks and hospital systems, as well as at the scale of the individual patient-physician relationship. As our team grows, we actively shape our mission, values, processes, and culture. Each of us wants to make a big impact on the way healthcare is delivered, and in how we effectively work together. Find out more about who we are and what we do at www.tuplehealth.com.
Design at Tuple Health
Healthcare is fundamentally about people, not data or technology. We believe that transforming healthcare starts with a relentless focus on improving the user experience for clinicians and patients. We think of Tuple Health as a design company in the healthcare space, with technology enabling new ways of practicing medicine - so design is a very important function. Our software needs to reflect the knowledge, experience, and insights of physicians, nurses, assistants, administrators, patients, user researchers, designers, and data scientists, so our designers work closely with our other team members to make this happen.
What You’ll Do
We provide services alongside our software, so from day to day, you might find yourself working on anything from a wireframe to a new clinical workflow to conducting user research studies. Your core responsibilities would include leading projects in areas such as information architecture, UX strategy, wireframing (we’re currently using Figma), and content strategy, but we’re a small company so we all dabble across the design spectrum. Because we’re currently looking for our first full-time UX Designer you will set the standard for what UX Design at Tuple looks like.
What We Are Looking For
- A drive to build your skills, be intellectually curious, and step outside your comfort zone while living a meaningful life.
- A strong collaborator with a sense of responsibility for the team’s collective success.
- An ability to communicate process and design decisions clearly
- A seasoned UX Designer - this isn’t a good fit for someone just out of school or in the process of transitioning into UX Design
- Experience in more complex fields such as healthcare, finance, enterprise, etc. is a plus
What We Offer Full-Time Hires
- Medical and Dental Premiums paid at 75%
- Company Sponsored 401(k)
- Flexible hours and the ability to work virtually
- 8 paid holidays and 15+ days PTO
- Relocation support to move to DC
- Ability to shape and mold the company as we grow
If you’d like to learn more, send us a note letting us know a little about yourself. Please include a resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile, along with some work samples or a portfolio.
Come join us in making healthcare better!