With excellent research, strategy and design skills, you will dive into solving complex business challenges by crafting inventive, effective solutions across multiple digital platforms. Ability to handle high profile projects is key; including leading a project design team that consistently exceeds expectations.
If you value the importance of research, enjoy telling a story and have a real passion for creating amazing digital product experiences, then Tigerspike could be the place for you!
- You will lead the UX for client engagements and guide a project team of designers to build high-end, innovative UX solutions and experiences
- You will conduct and lead effective research to include heuristic analysis, competitive/market analysis, user/stakeholder interviews, analytics assessment and the creation of personas/user journeys
- You are a strategic thinker when it comes to design recommendations based on best practices, user research, and usability discoveries
- You will define and lead the information architecture for complex content solutions
- You will define and lead the creation of complex design solutions from user flows and concepts to detailed designs across multiple digital platforms (web, mobile, tablet and other connected devices)
- You will formulate and conduct usability testing, analyzing results and extracting design recommendations
- You understand and recognize how data and analytics can inform design solutions
- You will present to clients and effectively walk them through the design solution and our design process
- You will prepare and facilitate on-site and off-site design and discovery workshops to capture key business and user requirements and insights
- You will effective individual and project team time management to meet necessary deadlines
- You will review client presentations and deliverables to ensure the highest quality of work is showcased
- You will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure that the design effort is on track and within the specified timeline
- You will collaborate with all disciplines throughout the entire lifecycle process to ensure a holistic and seamless delivery
- You will be an integral part of our experience design team, helping to refine and evolve our design process, staying up to date on the latest design and technology trends
- You will lead and mentor junior designers, providing mentorship and professional development direction
- Bachelor’s Degree in User Experience Design (UXD), Interaction Design or similar design focused degree (Masters a plus)
- 8+ years professional work within the experience design field, preferably from a consulting or agency setting
- 3+ years performing at a Senior UX Designer level
- Experience in leading design tracks and small project teams
- Expertise in experience design processes and methodologies, with recognizing the importance of analytics
- Strong knowledge of contemporary design and development methodologies
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, Axure, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote, etc
- Deep knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android and Web solutions (including Responsive Design and Native Applications)
- Strong client-facing presentation skills to include: confident ability presenting to clients at all levels; ability to tell the story and guide them through the design ideas and recommendations to provide an overall design solution
- Passionate about solving complex problems and leading a small project team of designers through the lifecycle of a project
- Strong portfolio showcasing your entire project process from user research, information architecture, design and usability testing. Please provide examples of work products and deliverables produced.
- Ability to travel, up to 20%
- Have the following personal attributes: integrity, trust and personal credibility; be a clear communicator (both verbal and written); a bold self-starter; eager for results and show perseverance; a good listener; detail-oriented with strong organizational skills; strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate to effectively meet deadlines; ability to work in a collaborative team environment; and clear attention to detail is key
- Great team culture – we all regularly go out for drinks, have Friday team lunches together, optional group exercise training and have even done a Tough Mudder together!
- In addition to the standard public holidays, Tigerspike offers all employees 4 weeks vacation per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans to fit your needs
- Paid professional training & events
- Opportunity to work in other global office locations such as Sydney, London, Singapore, San Francisco, Dubai and Melbourne
Tigerspike is a digital products company improving people’s lives through technology. Focusing on strategy, experience design, development and systems integration, our work is hinged on five key values: Transparency, Resilience, Problem-solving, Energy, and Curiosity. We have a reputation for innovation and creating long-term partnerships with customers such as Emirates Airlines, American Express, Kaiser Permanente, Westfield, Telstra, 7-Eleven, New Look, Service NSW & DIRECTV.
Our People are our culture and that is what makes us unique. Founded in 2003 with a team spanning 9 global offices and counting, we are excited to continue supporting businesses #TheTigerspikeWay.