Looking for a strategic Senior UX Designer / UX Architect professional with over 8 years of leadership and product development experience who is able to identify market opportunities, develop plans for delivering cohesive user experiences, and delivers results by leading initiatives through the product development process. We are looking for a passionate advocate for various customer experiences by developing vision, managing the design of product solutions, and leading user and design research initiatives. Any technical knowledge would be a major plus in this posiiton. This person will provide design and user experience leadership in agile environments for government and commercial projects for new and existing client platforms. Work will be performed for various clients in the DC and Maryland areas.
Experience to Include:
Design and Development, User and Design Research, Mentoring, Team Building, Project Management, Communication, Strategic Planning, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Experience Design, Information Design, Usability, Human-Computer Interaction, or other related topics.
- Provide strategy and execution in areas of spec writing, design, and design research for a new software products and platforms
- Lead the design of various systems within client project scope. Work with design team to define usability testing plans
- Designed updates to existing platforms and extensions of those platforms, including mobile or other future features to be implemented
- Provide consistency in design solutions across products while offering flexibility to explore new design innovations
- Design and prototype solutions for communicating specific user experiences on multiple devices
- Develop and implement metrics to measure and ensure product quality
If you think this sounds like you, please apply today! We would love to have you on the team. Talk to you soon
- The Canton Group