Are you looking to rise above the typical madness of the video game industry? Are you looking for that stable and rewarding career in an amazing growth industry? Do you want to work with cool people, in a beautiful creative paradise? If so, the opportunity awaits you.
Sharecare, a developer of immersive 3D software, mobile applicationsand a revolutionary medical visualization product, is seeking a highly experienced, motivated, and knowledgeable UI/UX/Graphic Designer to design and create interactive graphical elements used in mobile interface design, web interfaces, branding, as well as, supporting our team of artists and developers with elegant design concepts work under the direction of our Art Director to in our Sharecare Reality Lab, Sarasota, FL studio.
Sharecare is a stable and expanding global company, and industry leader in a sector hitting the mainstream. Interest in science, health, anatomy, and a desire to help communicate concepts visually, is a must.Steve Jobs said: “The biggest innovations of the 21st century are at the intersection of biology and technology.” We are a shop right on the corner of that intersection!
UI/UX/Graphic Designer Job Purpose:
Under the direction of the Art Director, this role will design and create interactive graphical elements used for our interface design, marketing, branding, as well as, supporting our team of artists and developers with elegant design concepts for any internal company project.
Supervision Received and Exercised:
Receives general direction from and reports to the Art Director.
The UI/UX/Graphic Designer will:
- Create multiple iterations of UI/UX designs for consideration during product development.
- Design, and receptivity, to director input
- Create programmer ready assets for interactive purposes
- Make creative decisions while maintaining client and director specifications
- Provide mockups to our team of artists and programmers with design ideas
- Interpret storyboards ideas from our medical experts and scientists and create UI/UX design work in Unity that enhances the visuals of our client and internal projects.
- Report to Art Director and team on overall project progress at weekly art reviews and meetings
- Demonstrate reliability, professionalism and dedication.
- Help maintain a positive, happy work environment for everyone in the studio.
- 3-5 plus years related experience creating UI/UX for mobile or tablet games/applications
- In-depth understanding of computer graphics software, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Painter, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- 3-5 years plus experience with 3D software and motion graphics software (Ex; Maya, Adobe After effects, Adobe Premiere or similar).
- 3-5 years plus experience design UI/UX with Unity3D
- Must be able to multi task multiple projects at different stages and shift priorities as needed.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate the collaborative work ethic and spirit.
- Must be a creative self-starter, who is self-managed, highly motivated, and detail oriented
- Artistic sensibility, technical skill, problem solving, takes direction and critique well, attention to detail, understands the need for proofing work, deadline-oriented, is creative, flexible, and has ability to work on multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to visually interpret other people's ideas;
- Ability to make creative decisions while maintaining client and director specifications
- Will be up to date on latest design trends, as well as tuned in to industry restrictions where applicable
- Interest in mobile and interactive applications is a must.
- Html5 knowledge is a plus
- Experience with UI/UX design for Augment reality, Virtual Reality or Console game development a plus.
- Experience with UI Motion design a big plus
- Interest in science, biology, anatomy, and a desire to help others understand it, is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; will consider equivalent experience
Physical Demands and work environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to: walk, sit, use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop; talk or hear.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Salary: DOE
- Required Work Auth: United States
- Start: Immediately
Apply, send resume and portfolio.
Experience Our Vision: www.sharecare.com