Senior User Experience Architect/Interaction Designer --
Position DescriptionAs Senior Interaction Designer/Architect, UX, you will be responsible for the visual and interaction design of the experience on televisions, game consoles, the web and mobile devices. You will interact with the product and engineering teams to define the user goals, manage the UX team to develop effective user interfaces that span screens in a seamless fashion. This position requires a deep understanding of visual and interaction design, and knowledge of how to design for the TV screen.What you'll do:
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads long-term, initiative-level cross-functional User Experience team projects
- Manages User Experience architecture, prototyping, and specification writing
- Mentors Associate Architects and Architects in day-to-day User Experience IA methodology and principles
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports User Experience strategy and innovation
- Supports continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Psychology, Information Science, Design discipline or related field and 4 year experience i n user experience design or related field OR 8 years experience in User Experience design or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience developing user experience solutions with agile methodology
- 2 years experience designing front-end user experience solutions for consumer software development using modern web technologies such as AJAX, Ruby on Rails, or related skill.