Visual Communication Lectuer -- Raffles Education Corporation Limited
(Reference No: REC-VC4-0526W-UXMG)
- Chennai, Mongolia, Medan, Colombo and Singapore -
- Research and compile teaching materials for modules assigned.
- Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner.
- Develop students learning enthusiasm and monitor the learning styles and developmental stages of the students.
- Ensure that students are appropriately supported and provided with timely and constructive guidance for their academic developments and pastoral care.
- Develop students' creativities and problems solving skills through competitions, field trips, and industry-supported projects.
- Collaborate with relevant industry partners for projects and internships.
- Participate in school promotional activities.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Visual Communication or equivalent from a recognized academic institution. Applicants with Master Degree in relevant field will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years' industry experience, preferably 2 years lecturing experience in visual communication-graphics, packaging and branding.
- Dynamic, creative and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potentials.
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and academic administration skills.
- Promote a culture of enterprise within the programme and amongst the students.
- Establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with international pool of lecturers and students of different nationalities.