Digital Media Design Lecturer -- Raffles Education Corporation Limited
Mumbai, MedanJakarta, Batam, Surabaya, Colombo, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Research and compile teaching materials for modules assigned.
- Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner.
- Develop students learning enthusiasm and monitor the learning styles and developmental stages of the students.
- Ensure that students are appropriately supported and provided with timely and constructive guidance for their academic developments and pastoral care.
- Develop students' creativities and problems solving skills through competitions, field trips, and industry-supported projects.
- Collaborate with relevant industry partners for projects and internships.
- Participate in school promotional activities.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Interactive Media Design / Games Design / Animations Design or equivalent from a recognized academic institution. Applicants with Master Degree in relevant field will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years' industry experience, preferably 2 years lecturing experience in interactive media design-web, multimedia, user interface, games design-games, animations design-animations.
- Dynamic, creative and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potentials.
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and academic administration skills.
- Promote a culture of enterprise within the programme and amongst the students.
- Establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with international pool of lecturers and students of different nationalities.