UX Consultants - Perth & Melbourne -- Precedent
- You'll be involved in projects from pitch through to delivery, working closely with clients, end-users, and internal project teams, to ensure that the quality of the user experience is maintained throughout.
- Working across the board on large and small projects from digital strategy, to design and build, you’ll work alongside the client to understand and define their vision, mission and key business objectives through any combination of briefing sessions, interviews and workshops. You’ll also need to be able to develop that thinking through to the user experience.
- Deliverables you can expect to produce include: personas, site maps, user journeys, wireframes and prototypes. We also like to test our ideas with customers, and run usability test sessions to hear first-hand what people think and feel.
You’ll need to:
- Solve problems and take the lead on the UX/IA phase of projects.
- Lead on all client-facing research and plan and facilitate interviews, workshops and focus groups with clients and end-users.
- Create and present research findings, personas, user journeys, site maps, wireframes, content audits, prototypes.
- Attend UX industry events, acting as an ambassador for the company.
- Hold a degree in Psychology, Interaction Design, Human Factors or Human Computer Interaction, or be able to demonstrate the relevant commercial experience.
We will only accept applicants with approved, full time Australian work authorisation status.