UX Consultant -- Objective Digital
- Collaborate with the MD and Client teams to propose winning methodology.
- Lead stakeholder workshops, user research, and usability testing sessions.
- Deliver eye tracking studies
- Develop and optimise UX designs, including IA, wireframes and workflows.
- Lead client presentations.
- Manage client expectations of project scope, timings and budget.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong research skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a UX/CX role
- Bachelor’s Degree: ideally in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Org Psych or Social Science.
- Passion for making complex interactions simple, and making large amounts of information digestible.
- Talent for developing personas, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes, incorporating customer feedback.
- Know great UX when you see it and be able to explain what makes it great, and areas of opportunity.
- Ability to move fast, listen, quickly incorporate feedback and adapt.
- Relentless collaboration, leveraging patience and confidence when managing client relations.
- Autonomy – great at managing your own projects.
- An innate drive to understand users and a dogged determination to empower them
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines under normal circumstances, and ability to make trade-offs and when needed to optimise outcomes when conditions change.
Nice to haves:
- Software used – Balsamiq, Axure.
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides.
About this company:
"At Objective Digital we research how people interact with websites, digital products and shopping environments, and then provide recommendations to improve the user experience."
James Breeze, Chief Experience Officer
Objective Digital is a team of passionate Customer Experience Consultants who aim to improve people's experience of websites, intranets, and business applications by considering the needs of the user within the web development process.
We research the way in which people use websites and other technologies, through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and desk research. We then develop new interface designs, including Interface Architecture and wireframe layouts, to provide an optimised experience for the user. If required, we can then manage the web develop
At any stage of the development process we provide usability testing and eye tracking to uncover usability issues which need to be rectified.
Working with many large financial institutions and telcos, as well as medium-sized businesses, government departments, and universities has equipped our team with a wealth of knowledge on user experience ment.