The UX Designer leverages an iterative, user-centered approach and solid UI design skills to conceive and deliver valuable new experiences for customers across mobile and web platforms. This role is an essential member of our Design & Innovation team and is responsible for contributing to all aspects of our process, from research and ideation to delivery with a focus on prototyping and creatively approaching constraints.
The Visual Designer creates compelling, original designs to communicate the right user path in new experiences across mobile and web platforms. This role is an essential member of our Design & Innovation team and is responsible for translating client business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- 04-06 years of hands on experience developing digital products across different mediums like web and mobile.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline.
- Passionate about creating value through great design and user experiences.
- Adept at planning and conducing both quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development.
- Experience producing requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes and design specifications.
- Ability to generate clear, creative design concepts to guide team.
- Interaction and Visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of tools, e.g. InVision, Adobe Suite, Sketch, Etc.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Agile software development.
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and optimize design based on customer needs, value to business and technical feasibility.
- Strong collaboration – you partner well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources.
- An excellent control of all visual design components. You are an expert in typography and you master grid systems as well as color and composition. You think of your design artifacts in motion and are able to orchestrate animations.
- Brand design is your secret weapon. Your knowledge of brand expression allows you to ideate new identity concepts as well as extend coherently an existing language onto multi-channel touch points.
Skills including use of a diverse set of tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Proficiency with design prototyping and motion graphic tools a plus (e.g. InVision, Flash, 3D graphics packages, motion graphics software such as After Effects, Etc.).
What You’ll Do - UX Designer
Working as the UX designer you will collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams (design, product management, engineering and data analysts) to conceive and produce new experiences, products and services. You will advise the team on what will create a highly engaging and intuitive user experience and be the voice of how design decisions will impact realization of the product vision. Another responsibility is to design and deliver best practice user research, including helping the Product Manager frame key questions, create research plans to address those, conduct activities, and synthesize findings into meaningful, actionable insights. The UX Designer will lead by making. Provide hands-on craftsmanship of UI with the ability to be self-directed and proactive, pushing the boundaries with what’s possible in partnership with technologists and product stakeholders. Being in this role you will function on as part of an Agile team where you will collaborate with software developers and architects to review, iterate and refine product design during development cycles. You will also apply your expertise and knowledge to coach and mentor others on the team and in the organization.
What You’ll Do - Visual Designer
Working as the Visual Designer you will collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams (UX designer, product management, engineering and data analysts) to ideate unique design visions and beautiful visual languages, and lead their execution across a broad range of digital and physical artifacts. You will create original and unexpected creative solutions that challenge the state-of-art and create the most compelling and successful product possible. You will advise the team and be the voice of how decisions will impact realization of the visual design product vision. You will embrace challenges, inspire new ways of thinking, and lead the creation of design guidelines and digital brand manuals. Ability to be self-directed and proactive, pushing the boundaries with what’s visually possible in partnership with UX, technologists and product stakeholders. Being in this role you will function as part of an Agile team where you will collaborate with software developers and architects to review.