Visual Designer (m/f) -- mobile.de
With 1.4 million vehicles, mobile.de is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany. It is part of mobile.International GmbH, which runs additional sites in Italy, Romania, Poland and France, featuringmore than 40,000 merchants. The mobile.International GmbH employs 140 coworkers at Dreilindenjust outside of Berlin and is a part of the eBay Group.For our fast-growing company, we are looking for additional team players who have an affinity for cars as well as the internet. We are hiring a
Visual Designer (m/f)
We are looking for an experienced visual designer for a key role within our Product and UX team. You will be responsible for the visual appearance of mobile.de’s features, websites and apps. As a passionate designer you will help to improve and maintain the visual integrity and consistency within cross-platform designs. You will be involved in the various stages of the product development process, from brainstorming concepts with our ux and product team to pixel polishing right before launch.Your responsibilities:
- Translate ideas into useful, simple and elegant cross-platform designs (desktop, mobile)
- Create user interfaces, responsive designs and style guides with effective design patterns while maintaining creative and brand standards
- Coordinate with user researchers, interaction designers and product managers for a coherent and joyful user experience
- Work within Scrum/Kanban Product environment with agile process flows
- Provide and solicit feedback from stakeholders across product, marketing and business departments
- Several years of experience in cross-platform web design - mobile and desktop
- Ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively
- Profound knowledge in visual design, familiar with interaction design principles
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Pragmatic and agile executer but also able to push design vision within in-house product teams
- Fluent communication in English and German across a variety of stakeholders
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high level of personal responsibility
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service