UX Designer -- MEDHOST
This is a challenging, unique, and world-changing opportunity for an accomplished designer to construct new user experiences that will redefine how clinicians care for patients.
You’ll be tasked with understanding use cases, exploring innovative UX solutions, and identifying usability problems. Throughout the design process, you’ll create and communicate UX flows, develop mockups, and contribute to Sprint planning. During all of this, you’ll help organize and participate in roadmap planning, then continue to refine the experience for our users.
MEDHOST is based in Nashville, and we work with remote teams in the Ukraine and India, so you’ll have the option of working from the comfort of your home on Thursdays.
Compensation is very competitive, and we offer a full benefits package.
- Develop wireframes, sketches, diagrams, designs, and prototypes
- Collaborate with engineers, product owners, and users to deliver amazing experiences
- Advocate, design, and plan qualitative and quantitative design experiments for our products
- Be a user-advocate during the entire development process
The ideal candidate:
- Considers User Experience as more than just aesthetics
- Constantly searches for simplicity
- Loves constructive criticism
- Is obsessed with understanding the way people “work” and think
- Is comfortable doing user research and intelligently integrating findings into your work
- Has the ability to distill key issues from usability tests and implement practical solutions
- Has the flexibility and agility to iterate or change design direction based on external feedback
- Has a passion for design and great user experience
- Works well both in a collaborative team environment and independently
- Is a lifelong learner with a continuous eye for improving craft
- Is a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- A minimum of 2 years of user experience or product design experience (or a really great portfolio demonstrating)
- Experience designing complex web applications
- Strong knowledge of user experience design, information architecture, interaction design, and website development methodology
- Excellent understanding of desktop, mobile and other platform design
- Experience with conducting user research
- A working understanding of personas, journey maps, and usability testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Link to your work
- Willing to relocate to Nashville