You must be a confident, dynamic and talented designer or architect with lots of creative flair, delivering exquisite digital thinking and design execution. You will empathise with the user, understanding their goals, desires and preferences. Using this knowledge you will be able to create innovative solutions, identifying the deliverables, estimating effort, ensuring collaboration across disciplines, and approvals from external stakeholders.
Reporting into the Head of UX, you will be a natural leader in your field, guiding fellow team members and clients on all aspects of UX design and opportunities to be explored. A great time to join as this agency is going from strength to strength, winning lots of exciting projects, building a talented team and creating award-winning work.
- Highly talented UX Designer with 7+ years experience – some agency side preferably
- Degree qualification is preferred but not essential in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI or related field of study (experience in lieu of degree will also be considered)
- Excellent portfolio showing experience with UX design across responsive web design, mobile applications, CRM programmes, digital campaigns and social media programmes
- Well versed in design research, user experience design processes and methodology, its value and how to integrate it into work
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, strategy, UI design and user research and testing
- Be able to articulate creative ideas, present and inspire the team and clients
- An understanding of how to create engaging user experiences and user flows across all the platforms
- Comfortable working with both internal agency and external client stakeholders
- Lead on research initiatives, create sketches, wireframes and prototypes to tell compelling stories
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams getting input from strategy and client services to help define/understand brief, explore options, and design UX solutions for clients
- Be comfortable designing applications and product experiences from either conceptual stages or as an iteration on existing platforms
- Interpret analytics, including GA and social analytics, to make recommendations for on-going improvements to existing websites and digital programmes
- You have a design aesthetic, your documents will be simple, informative, and filled with value, attention to detail is bordering on obsessive
- A good listener with excellent speaking or writing skills
- Ideally you know a bit of code, most of the adobe suite and some animation (2 of the 3 are essential)
- Make analytic tracking recommendations for monitoring the success of UX and KPI’s, liaising with the technical team for their implementation
- Bring lots of inspiration to the team within the agency and externally keeping up to date with digital trends and capabilities
- Must have a valid visa to work in the UK or European passport
Please send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio.
Unfortunately we are only able to reply to successful applicants