We have an exciting role come up for a Senior UX Designer at a Digital Marketing Content Agency in London. They are working with a range of fashion and beauty clients so someone with some experience of working in this sector would be ideal.
The team is growing with an office in New York and London, a mix of creatives, strategists, technologists, data scientists and brand strategist specialists to collaborate with.
This role will involve creative thinking, delivering projects, about prototyping, designing, iterating, innovating, testing and creating visuals quickly. It would be a massive bonus if you have experience of AI and AR.
- 6+ years of design industry experience
- BA or HND degree in Design
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing a user experience and user interface design across product, mobile, desktop and apps
- This client is ideally looking for someone that has product experience
- Have a strong understanding of UX and latest technology trends
- Comfortable at developing and crafting wireframes, user flows, experience maps and prototypes
- You’ll be working within the product UX team but also closely with the UI team
- Must be super confident in user testing and prototyping
- Plan and lead ideation workshops with QA, product, engineering and design teams
- Be able to articulate creative ideas, present and inspire the team
- Must be self sufficient and ask challenging questions at every stage of the project
- Strong team player who can collaborate well with the other teams
- Come up with ideas on how to push their products forward
- Must have a strong eye for detail for every stage of the project
- Use to working on multiple projects from brief right through to production
- Ideal if you have some experience working in fashion and beauty sector
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle from concept to production
- Excellent craft with proficient skills in Adobe creative Suite and Prototyping tools in InVision and Sketch
- Massive bonus if you have experience of AI and AR.
- You must have a European passport or UK work visa to apply
Please send an updated CV
Unfortunately we are only able to contact successful applicants