We are looking for an outstanding Senior User Experience Architect to join a fast growing, established Digital Education Company in Central London. Their mission is to improve performance and standards, as they are home to the world’s largest online community for this sector.
They have offices in UK, USA and Australia. They are changing the way their users experience their digital products and the process in the UK and globally.
They are small but growing UI and UX team with backgrounds and experience at the top digital companies and are looking for someone that is super creative, passionate and lots of drive to help them in this exciting time, to help them with lots of innovative projects.
You will be working closely with the UX Director, guiding the team on all aspects of UX Design. You must be a confident, dynamic and talented designer with lots of creative flair, delivering exquisite digital thinking and design execution.
You will be reporting to the Global Director of User Experience & Design, and will work as part of the small but perfectly formed UX team.
- Highly talented Senior UX architect with over 8+ years of creative, or product and services agency or client side experience
- Excellent portfolio showing UX experience across responsive web design, mobile and tablet projects
- You will have a UX, product or Industrial design qualification (not visual design background)
- Experience working in an agile or equivalent fast turn around development environments
- A good understanding of how to develop personas, interpret user research and data to develop insights which will lead to UX theories and concepts
- Able to wireframe (scamp to high fidelity) and articulate interactions through prototypes in Axure (or other tools)
- A creative problem solver/thinker, someone who can see the opportunity in a problem for an innovative solution
- Must have experience of dealing with stakeholder management and be able to hold your ground at every stage of the project
- Passionate about cognitive behaviour models, modes of interaction and neurophysiology and how it changes interaction and affects perception
- Competent in UX software applications, techniques, tools and related multimedia technologies
- Be able to challenge and critique briefs and brief and work closely with visual designers and developers
- Comfortable working at speed and handling multiple simultaneous work streams
- Competent in Axure Pro, Omnifgraffle, Photoshop and the MS Office Suite
- Experience of working with CMS or Application based products and building dashboard products would be highly advantageous
- Must have a valid visa to work in the UK or European passport
We are only able to contact successful applicants