This agency need someone who can interact with people across the business ensuring that the design is enterprising for its internal users.
You must be happy listening to requirements, consulting internal stakeholders and users, compiling and analysing research. The primary design work will be across responsive web applications and this must be produced in Sketch.
You'll be working in a small on-site team and supporting the Experience Director across the board, work will take place on-site in Oxford Circus and also the agency office based in East London.
- Research and analysis
- Brainstorming, sketching
- Strong digital UX/UI Interface Design (Sketch)
- Well versed in design research, user experience design processes and methodology and how to integrate it into work
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams getting input direct from the client to help define and understand brief, explore options, and design UX/UI solutions
- You will be working on the interaction design phase on a complex project, from the sketching of key functional concepts through to wireframes and on to final visual design
- Self starter used to working to set deadlines, motivated and happy working autonomously, project co-ordination
- An expert communicator, planning and setting deliverables, keeping clients regularly updated
- Comfortable working with both internal agency and external client stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You have a UX/UI design aesthetic, your documents will be simple, informative, and filled with value
Day Rate – £350-400pd
Please send an up to date CV and link to online folio
Unfortunately we are only able to contact successful applicants