We are looking for a UX Designer to join our growing ‘User Experience Team’ and improve our product offerings with their expertise. You will be expected to question, and then validate our product designs and assumptions through creative and effective research, and translate your findings into sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes and beyond. You will work closely with other designers and stakeholders to iterate concepts, and ultimately ensure a great user experience. You will work relentlessly to tease out which design option best satisfies a user’s needs.
- Design and run studies that address the effectiveness of our product design and websites.
- Conduct research using the latest methods in your field.
- Communicate results and suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products, based on your research findings and user testing.
- Communicate scenarios, user journeys, end-to-end experiences as well as screen designs to other teams.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members and key stakeholders throughout the company.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working in the UX field for digital products or services
- Proven ability to plan and lead testing to help generate and validate new design concepts
- Ability to consolidate, document and present your findings into actionable information.
- Proven UX Design skills and experience in using best practices to create elegant solutions.
- Ability to iterate on your designs based on feedback, research and testing
Nice to have:
- Anyproven UI and Visual design skills (using the Adobe Suite) are a plus as the team is growing and the potential to spread the broad design workload across the team would be hugely beneficial.
IOVOX offers private health insurance, competitive pay based on your skillset, 25 days holiday per year plus we close the office between Christmas and New Years and offer these days as paid time away as well in addition to UK bank holidays. We also offer you the ability to improve your table tennis and foosball skills. We have a love of music and you will find a drum kit and multiple guitars throughout the office.