Senior UX/Front End developer -- Improving Enterprises
If you join the team, you will be expected to participate in analysis, design and architecture sessions, develop .NET code to implement designs, adhere to the team's architectural and design standards, and commit to solid levels of unit and integration testing.
Senior Front End Developer/UX Consultant
In-depth and varied professional experience including hands-on application architecture experience with .NET Frameworks and object-oriented and iterative development methodologies
- 5+ years of .NET Experience using C#
- ASP.NET MVC experience
- Ability to translate visual design mockups and wireframes into HTML markup and CSS
- Has a good understanding of RESTful architectures and WebServices (WCF, Web API).
- Strong OO Analysis and Design Skills
- Experience with best practices including Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Mocking Frameworks, Dependency Injection, IoC, Object Relational Mapping and Design Patterns
- 5 to 8 years of technical industry experience
- Ideally the consultant would have an online portfolio of work that includes enterprise level web applications, mobile first, responsively designed Web UI with professional attention to high visual fidelity.
- Experience with technical leadership leading small team of developers
- Agile or similar process experience
- Excellent communication skills.