As our Head of Design you will play a key role in shaping our product and brand. We are currently reworking our platform to enable a world class user experience that will improve people’s careers and lives. You will be a key player in the product development process from ideation to launch, working closely with product managers, developers, marketing and management to deliver a world class digital experience for our users across different platforms and channels.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
- Lead overall design direction and drive execution of brand and product design with a team of 5 UX and graphic/motion designers.
- Act as internal UX/UI ambassador and main stakeholder for the Experteer platform and brand.
- Create concepts followed by wireframes, mockups, user flows and clickable prototypes.
- Plan, conduct and evaluate usability studies and interpret user data and statistics.
- Prepare and create final designs, including pixel perfect UI assets, visuals, interaction transitions and behaviour and deliver these with proper documentation.
- Conduct UX Quality Assurance tests to verify the project has met the proper requirements.
- To plan the design work according to requirements and resources and manage external agencies and freelancers were applicable.
- Several years of experience in user experience and interface design for mobile (web/native) and desktop products.
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors or related field or equivalent, preferred.
- Strong skills in relevant UX/UI design and prototyping software such as Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite. Axure and Principle are a plus.
- You’ll be working closely with developers, so coding skills would be ideal, but not mandatory.
- A strong portfolio that reflects your experience in the field of both UX and UI.
- English language skills required. German is a plus.
- A highly talented, dynamic, and multinational team.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- Freedom for personal development.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
80333 Munich , Bayern