What You'll Be Doing:
You’ll be responsible for the design and definition of new site features and for ongoing site enhancements in support of the company vision and roadmap. We’ll look to you for innovative and engaging solutions for both simple and complex site features.
You will also:
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (Product Manager, Developers, Brand & Acquisition Marketing) to define requirements.
- Iterate on ideas from rough concepts to detailed prototypes to final UI (Visual Design) and present these ideas to stakeholders.
- Develop detailed deliverables that effectively communicate designs to the product and tech teams.
- Gracefully accept feedback from stakeholders and maintain flexibility throughout the process.Potentially mentor and support at least one other UX/UI designer.
- Other tasks and initiatives as necessary.
- 7+ years experience working as UI/UX designer conceiving complex interfaces with a portfolio that shows this off.
- Demonstrated experience with a prototype tool is required (Invision, Adobe XD, Axure etc). Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch is also required. Coding is not required.
- Understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices – especially with regards to responsive design. (We are a fully responsive, web-based business. Not app based.)
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work independently and build strong relationships with cross-functional team partners.