Assistant Customer Experience (CX) Strategy Manager -- Boots UK
What it’s like to work in Boots Digital...Digital is now a significant driver of growth for Boots and continuing this is key for the success of Boots. Creating stand out digital experiences for our customers and colleagues is fundamental to our continued success. Continuously focussing on how we make it easy and engaging for customers to get what they want from Boots sits at the heart of what we do.The digital experience team supports Boots UK, Republic of Ireland, and international providing a unique opportunity to experience the breadth of Boots. This is a close knit team comprising experts In user experience, interaction design, graphic design, front end development, delivery and customer experience strategy.The importance of your role…This role will ultimately impact on our customers’ perception of both Boots.com and our brand. You will help to design best in class E2E digital customer experiences, supporting all areas of the business , and across all devices (mobile, tablet, desktop) ensuring delivery against customer expectations and supporting Boots brand values, digital strategy and customer strategy.You will be integral in supporting the Customer Experience Strategy manager in their plans and delivery.
What you will be doing…
- Work in collaboration with all areas of the business, developing the strategic digital approach to deliver business objectives and meeting customer expectations. Being clear on the strengths and limitations of digital.
- Focus relentlessly on what great customer experience looks like, articulating this for Boots and creating and embedding CX principles that can be used consistently.
- Help to define and develop opportunities and solutions to accelerate our customers paths to a feel good action or transaction across the full breadth of Boots businesses and channels
- Understand and utilise where relevant, new methods, technologies and approaches to deliver for our internal customers
- Create briefs of consistent high quality, handing over to CX Delivery team for delivery
- Work with wider business stakeholders to ensure a cross-business approach to the use of boots.com. Acts as an agency in supporting the business owner to deliver against their commercial objectives, understanding where digital plays to strengths.
- Works frequently with agency partners and marketing, to support on digital CX approach to business challenges and customer needs.
What we are looking for…
Ideally you will have a good understanding of the developing and designing E2E Customer Experience, with a specific focus on digital experience.The successful applicant should have well developed team and thought leadership as well as the ability to work with and manage a broad spectrum of stakeholders. You will have the ability to engage others and articulate your plans and thinking effectively and have the tenacity to remain true to meeting objectives.To be successful in this team you must hold an appreciation for seeing the bigger picture and impact on the wider Boots business.