Tell me about your department:
Geek Squad Services
This is an exciting opportunity for an independent UX leader to step into a new area of the organization that has not had horizontal UX leadership previously. This role has strong business and IT support.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
- This leadership role will lead UX agent-facing work for all initiatives in our Geek Squad (services) organization, none of this work is customer facing.
- We are utilizing a 3rd party application to transform our Geek Squad applications. This person will need to be familiar with working with SAS solutions
- We have limited ability to design customer user experiences but can heavily influence workflow of the application
- The UX maturity in this space is low, as this is a new role, this person must be familiar with advancing UX maturity
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- Strong, independent leadership
- Ability to self-define role, approach, and tasks
- Client service approach to make positive connections to grow the Agent UX Practice
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
- Ability to collaborate across UX, business and development resources.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting, negotiating and defending UX strategy.