Our client, a well-known organization that tackles healthcare's most challenging problems, is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their This UX/UI Designer will be crafting experiences that not only delight, but also transform health with new approaches to productivity, well-being, and care. This designer will be working with the team to design end-to-end experiences and communicating intended experience through artifacts such as storyboards, wireframes, workflows, concept maps and models, etc. This person will be integral in making and describing design choices through user research, heuristics, and usability standard
If you are an experienced, hands-on designer with a passion for creativity, innovation, quality, and making a difference, then this is the role for you!
- 4+ years of experience in user experience
- Strong visual design experience
- Ability to drive and apply user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both visually and verbally and visually
- Strong conceptualization ability, with strong visual communication ability, drawing and sketchbook skills
- Advanced working knowledge with Adobe CS
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and user-centered design
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- MUST have a digital portfolio showcasing design work
- Data visualization design experience is a PLUS!