UX Manager -- Amberlight Partners
You would be helping to lead our excellent team of consultants. The role involves plenty of mentoring and training of younger staff during their project work.
Your past experience will involve
- lots of hands-on UX research work using a big range of methodologies
- taking client briefs and turning them into creative, winning proposals
- experience of running your own projects to tight deadlines
- experience presenting formally to clients
- a solid basis for your UX knowledge, probably from an academic qualification
What we offer is a friendly team drawn from all corners of the globe,variety in your the clients and project types you will work on, time to build your name in the UX community, plenty of support from the senior team and a host of lovely benefits including generous holiday allowance, gym membership, health insurance.
This is a key position where the right person will be working with the team to have a big influence on how we work and where we go next.
If you are interested, please get in touch with a CV. See our website for a more detailed job spec.
Sorry but we can only pursue non-EU applications from people with valid Visas for UK work.
We look forward to hearing from you!