Free for a limited time only
I'll teach you to make iPhone apps with this complete course on iOS development. You'll learn how to create apps using the same tools and techniques used to make the top apps in The App Store. No coding experience? No problem. We'll create our first app in Lesson 2 without writing a single line of code. Then in Lesson 3 we'll learn how to write code in Apple's Objective-C programming language. Once we've gotten the hang of programming, we'll create three more apps as we explore Apple's iOS software development kit. I'll walk you through every detail of developing the apps from project creation, through every line of code, and on to testing the app. Finally, in the last lesson I'll let you watch over my shoulder as I submit an app to The App Store. Take the course now and have your first fully functional iPhone app before the end of the day. Be sure to sign up today while the course is still free.
Table Of Contents
- Over 23 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- A must have course to get you started!Good introduction and clear explanations. Step by step instructions and challenges to make you think for yourself. He provides the solutions and has some great tips on how to troubleshoot when things go wrong. Exactly what I needed to get started. Well thought out simple examples and clearly communicated. Very impressed. I only wish the instructor had a follow-up course to this one that builds on what you have already learnt!
- no download availableCannot download the course and therefore not use off line which was my intension.
- Great iphone development course!This course is an excellent introduction to most aspects of IOS development for the iphone. The videos are clear, the audio is excellent and if you run into an issue you can get speedy feedback from the author or see if another user has had the same issue and if the fix has been included. Thank you for a great course.
- Great teacher!I learned more Ina week than I have in a year from other courses. This guy really knows how to teach the subject without being overwhelming.
- This Is How You Make iPhone AppsI found the course outline and the instructor to be very good. The course takes a more direct and easy to understand approach to getting started. The basic structure of a iPhone app is well presented and therefore clear, actually easy !
- Great learningI had previously bought other similar courses, but never found them good. Here, The App Dojo, have really hit the head on the nail. Short projects with each their function, and you steadily build up the basic skills - but is not just basics: you do get above and beyond expectations (i certainly did!). The explanations during the examples is wonderful, and there is just enough hints to make it even more interesting to get your hands in the dough and kneed yourself!
- Would have been nice to know....I have a pc, not a mac. It would have been nice to know that you can only use a Mac for this.
- does not properly represent present xcode tools.Four steps into lesson 2 you will not be able to follow the steps.
- Great course, thorough and teaching you how to auto-didact for laterI only gave it 4 starts because the narrator goes very fast sometimes when the information is very important and I needed to listen to some parts 3-4 times over and over to understand what he is even saying. Overall, he is great, very thorough and teaches you how to teach yourself much more from xcode. Thanks!
- Excellent CourseThis is the first online course I've ever completed and I attribute that to the presenter. His approach was great and always enabled me to figure things out. AppDojo deserves to be paid for this work.
- Great tutorial!Great tutorial. Easy to follow and great examples
- AWSOMEIt's just awsome in every possible way, describes errors, possebilities and all the code in the best way possible. JUST AWSOME
- too many bugs things don't work like in the tutorials
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!