Immad Akhund, Co-Founder & CEO, HeyZap Sourcing Great Candidates
Immad Akhund is an engineer and entrepreneur, having studied Computer Science at Cambridge University and co-founded 3 successful start-ups. He was previously a co-founder and the CTO of Clickpass.com (acquired by Yola.com).
Auren Hoffman, Founder & CEO, RapLeaf Interviewing A Players
Auren Hoffman is the CEO of Rapleaf. Auren is also a non-employee cofounder of BrightRoll and a co-founder of AdRocket. He is also an active angel investor and advisor. Previously, he founded and sold three Internet companies before age 30: BridgePath (sold in 2002), Kyber Systems (sold in 1997), and GetRelevant (sold in 2002).
Brian Helmick, Founder & Algentis HR, Legal, and Compensation
Brian Helmick is the founder of Algentis, an HR Software & Services firm that simplifies operations for small and medium-sized businesses by assuming the burden of HR administration. Algentis clients include Eventbrite, Udemy, and many more startups
Nathan Parcells, Co-Founder of InternMatch How Interns Can Be a Game-Changer for Your Startup
InternMatch is an online platform that connects students with internships. The company raised $400,000 in angel funding from Dave McClure, Mitch Kapor, Kenny Van Zant, and Raj Agarwal.
Taso Du Val, Co-Founder & CEO, TopTal Leveraging International Talent
As an early and lead engineer at Fotolog (acquired by Hi-Media for $100m), Slide (acquired by Google for $224m), and his own companies, Taso brings unprecedented top management and engineering experience to TopTal. He created TopTal as a solution to the sky-rocketing demand for top engineers in Silicon Valley, US, and Europe despite the shrinking local graduate rates of such engineers.
Dan Arkind, Founder & CEO, JobScore Hiring Hacks for Founders
Dan Arkind is the co-founder and CEO of JobScore, a freemium online hiring solution used by 450+ employers. Dan is a 15 year veteran of the tech startup talent wars and spent the first part of his career recruiting for the firm that built and spun off Hotjobs.com.
Russ Fradin, Co-Founder & CEO, Adify Closing Like a Champion
Russ co-founded Adify (acquired by Cox Communications for $300m) and most recently was the SVP of Business Development for Wine.com, the internet's largest seller of wine. Before joining Wine.com, Russ was the EVP of Corporate Development for comScore Networks (NASDAQ: SCOR). He began at comScore in 2000 before comScore signed its first customer and was responsible for starting many of the company's businesses as well as structuring strategic alliances.
Table Of Contents
- Over 7 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- 7 lectures from founders & CEO's who have hired hundreds of individuals
- Actionable, tactical advice. You will learn the little things that lead to a successful hiring process
- Help from a private community of fellow entrepreneurs and some of the speakers on our discussion board
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!