Save yourself months of wasted effort and the frustration of building something nobody wants by learning how to take the right action at the right time. In this Running Lean Workshop, you'll learn the methodology of the Lean Startup that will raise your odds of buiding successful products. Running Lean was developed through rigorous testing of the Lean Startup, Customer Development, and Bootstrapping techniques, and has been successfully applied to dozens of products ranging from b2c, enterprise, clean tech, and no tech products. What you'll learn * How do I find problems worth solving? * How do I document my business model? * How do I find early customers? * How do I systematically test my business model? * How do I build and measure what customers want?
Table Of Contents
- Over 30 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Why startups fail?
- Document your core business model assumptions using a 1-page Lean Canvas
- Learn how to to identify what's riskiest in your startup
- Systematically test your startup through a series of experiments
- Plus, learn how to find early customers and test pricing
- All illustrated with a real product case-study taken from initial ideation to exit that shows you how to take these principles to practice.
- Step by StepWhy I love about this course is that the approach is 100% practical, not only because Ash use a lot of his own examples, but because the Lean Canvas methodology is designed after living the experience by himself and then he is anticipating all the problems and questions that you will have about it. Highly Recommended!
- A must-have if you're serious about starting upThe way Ash breaks down the concepts of Lean Startup makes this a practical workbook that really moves idea development forward. While the ideas I'm validating are in the digital realm, they are not based on uber-new-technology, and I still found it all immensely useful.
- This course has been the greatest investment I have made this year!!!This course was the clearest I have ever heard lean concepts discussed. It was very informative and gave you tactics that you can implement immediately.
- How long do I have access to the course materials?You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- What is the refund policy on the course?We like to keep our users happy, so we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. Send an email to email@example.com for refund requests.
- Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!